Community Works Program final report
Municipalities that received funding from the Community Works Program need to submit a Community Works Program Project Final Report within 1 year of receiving confirmation of funding.
Use the Community Works Program Project Final Report Form to submit your final report.
Who can use this form
Municipalities that received funding from the Community Works Program need to use this form.
You need to submit the report within 1 year of receiving confirmation of funding.
What you need to do
- Complete the form.
- Check the form for details on all required supporting documents.
- Send your completed form and supporting documents by mail or email.
How long it takes
It should take 4 to 6 weeks for the Department of Municipal Affairs and Housing to evaluate the project. It can take longer if more information is needed or if your form hasn’t been filled in correctly.
There is no cost to submit the form.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
- list of project expenses
- proof of expenses (itemized invoices)
- proof of payment (cancelled cheques or bank statement showing electronic funds transfer)
- brief overview of the completed project
- before and after pictures
- a study (if a study was a deliverable of the project)